SO, which James Bond cars really leave you shaken and stirred?
Earlier this week it was revealed that Daniel Craig would be staying in the role of 007.
Following the box office smash hit Spectre in 2015, Craig will don the iconic tux once more in the 25th movie outing in the franchise.
One of the most iconic elements of the films is the cars. Bond usually roars around the streets in some luxury sports car fitted with guns, missiles and wacky gadgets before it gets totally written off or destroyed.
Now a group of automotive expert at hpi have revealed their top 10 best Bond cars of all time.
James Dower, senior Black Book editor at hpi, said: “Ever since Dr No the first Bond film in 1962, agent 007 has had a rollercoaster history with his motors.
“From American muscle cars to traditionally stylish British classics and everything in between, there aren’t many types of cars that James Bond hasn’t thrashed around treacherous mountain roads or squeezed through the packed streets of the world’s most glamorous cities in over 55 years-worth of films.”
The Top 10 list of 007’s greatest ever cars as chosen by cap hpi’s team of expert editors is:
1) Aston Martin DB5 — Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, Casino Royale, Skyfall
2) Lotus Esprit S1 – The Spy Who Loved Me
3) Aston Martin V8 Vantage – The Living Daylights
4) Mercury Cougar XR7 – On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
5) BMW Z8 – The World Is Not Enough
6) Ford Mustang Mach 1 — Diamonds Are Forever
7) BMW 750iL — Tomorrow Never Dies
8) Alfa Romeo GTV6 – Octopussy
9) Chevrolet Impala Convertible – Live and Let Die
10) Toyota 2000 GT – You Only Live Twice (not technically Bond’s car but worthy of inclusion as it’s one of the most stunning cars to appear in any 007 film).
Let us know your favourite…