So, episode 4 in the Microbus restoration saga. We have identified the panels that are rusted beyond repair and which panels we can salvage. As you can see from the images, we have been getting our hands dirty again! Wherever possible we have have tried to save the original panel work in an effort to keep the bus as original as possible. In the images our technician Rob is repairing one of the Microbus’s doors. The repaired panels are then ready for primer. We have also made a HUGE order for new panels and prepared our much traveled engine, collected from Brighton, for a strip-down and re-build.